Sunday 18 January 2009

Mikes and Violaines house


















The plan was to take some photographs but by the time Mike had done the deal on the new car it was getting a little dark, but here's some photographs of house and the nursery, I am the last person in the family to see the nursery and felt very bad that I hadn't gone to see it, but although I drive I don't, feel comfortable driving a LHD on the "wrong" side of the road, so avoid driving as much as I can, but why drive when I have a chauffeur. While at the garage looking at Mikes new car i saw a few cheap runabouts, so maybe later in the year I may get my own car.



































































1 comment:

Crocmaman said...

We are very happy to become parents ! and the baby's bedroom is beautiful ...
we are looking forward the next scan , The 26 Janury ...
Boy or Girl ?