Saturday 12 June 2010

Keefs Birthday party


Off out now to Keef's birthday party, where we will all sit at watch the football.


No pass the parcel, no musical chairs and the England goalkeeper playing his own version of blind mans bluff. But a pleasant evening none the less and the weather behaved . However the new chickens we bought for Keefs present have escaped, as yet no news as to if they have been found. A reward has been offered for there safe return, although its advised not to approach the pair, but to call Keef so he can collect them and pay you your reward.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And I think we enjoyed it......

Just wish I could remember more!

stevenjared0853 said...

Ah! I love such get togethers. I have booked an outdoor event space NYC this time for my birthday and have invited all my friends from far away places. I have to share this post with my husband as well because he is the one who will find a place like this. he-he! It is a lovely post.