Saturday 28 April 2012

More growing

Bit of a wet miserable day today but I have some gardening to do, I need a bed for my peppers and for spinach, the peppers will go under my little polly tunnel, I've got strawberries growing in bags and looking very healthy so I went back to "Noz" to see if they had any more of them, they hadn't, but they had grow kits for peas and beans so I bought a couple, might go and get a couple more. I looked on line and these kits cost about a ten pound, in Noz they are €3.50. I've already got peas and beans in the ground, I used broken pots, just the rim, and put these in the ground and put the seeds in, easier to weed that way, 
I've got some bean seeds to go in the ones I've got but I want to put sweet peas in a couple so I can put the bag on the patio, when its built!

2 comments:

Diane said...

I am fed up with this weather, it just never stops raining here. I have so much to do but just cannot get on with it! After a hot March what happened? Diane

Blu said...

All my seeds which were growing got blow away in the strong winds when my mini greenhouse flew across the lawn! LOL...today I start again. Best wishes to you :-)